Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Special March "ROGO" Offer for My Readers

Readers:

Let's face it: authors really love reviews. I personally am a huge fan of reviews. I read them over and over and each time they seem fresh and new.

I'm also a reader, and, as a reader, I know how much I like to get my hands on free books now and again. As such, I'd like to offer my readers a chance to get a free book! Exciting, huh? Here's the offer: if you will take the time to read and review one of my books on Smashwords or Amazon.com, I will gift you a copy of one of my other books (up to $2.99 value).

You can see all of my books here, or there are links in the carousel on the right side of this page. To claim your free book, just post your review on Amazon or Smashwords and email me at susanwellsbennett@yahoo.com to let me know where to find the review and where to send your free ebook.

This offer is valid until the last day of March 2011. I look forward to giving away lots of books!

Happy reading!

Susan Wells Bennett

1 comment:

  1. Susan,

    Thanks so much for posting a review on Amazon for Once More...From the Beginning.

    It's a pleasure to hear from someone who can attest to my effort to be scrupulously fair to the words of the Old Testament if not, perhaps, to their intent.

    I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...